If you are one step away from or simply want to renew the design of your virtual business, this article on Tiendanube templates will interest you.
We are going to share with you which are the 11 free templates that you can use in your store and how 5 Argentine businesses take advantage of them to generate attractive designs that are consistent with their branding and brand strategy.
Keep in mind that, in addition to building trust, attracting potential customers and showing professionalism, the design of your sales website makes you stand out from your competitors.
It also helps your store to be relevant to search engines like Google. All this will translate into an increase in your sales.
With these benefits in mind, we are going to learn what elements a template must have for an online store to become a successful business on the web.
💻 Are you looking for an ally to take that big step? Professionalize the design of your website with Tiendanube. today!
Essential elements of an online store template
One of the advantages of using it to build an online store is the possibility of using templates that facilitate the design process. You can search to get ideas and know how to structure yours and, with this clearer, choose the pre-design that most convinces you.
Now, these templates must meet certain requirements for virtual businesses to achieve their brand positioning objectives and.
The 7 essential elements that an online store template must have are:
This means that the website can be viewed and navigated through any device, be it a computer, tablet or cell phone, regardless of the screen resolution.
According to the Argentine Chamber of Electronic Commerce (CACE), in its ”, 53% of users made an online purchase through a smartphone. While 46% did it on desktop.
It refers to the ease with which people can browse your online store, in order to achieve a specific goal, such as learning more about your business, making a purchase, completing a contact form, etc.
3. Ease of editing
A web template must be intuitive enough so that you can quickly upload products, descriptions and photos, as well as easily configure categories, payment and shipping methods, among others.
4. Well structured design
This point refers to the fact that the template design must contemplate a harmonious structure, so that each component (such as the name, icons, slogan, colors, etc.) maintains a clear and consistent visual identity.
The readability of your website will be guaranteed by the way you present the information on each page.
These are some important points when it comes to prioritizing your content:
- Titles and subtitles should be clear, as they divide the text into sections.
- The content structure should contain summaries, lists, tables and bullet points.
- Each paragraph must present a specific idea and must not exceed 3 or 4 lines.
- The language must be precise and without redundancy.
- The combination between the background color and the font must be harmonious to facilitate reading and not tire the user’s eyes.
6. Striking and streamlined design
This element implies that a template must allow putting and without sacrificing the speed of the site.
7. Charging time
Boosting loading speed and performance are key elements to consider in the . A recommendation to improve the user experience is to use images with a maximum weight of 150 KB.
In addition, the images must be optimized with the Alt Text (alternative text) so that users with some visual impairment can identify them. All this will prevent him from being slow.
On the other hand, the loading time of a web page influences the user’s purchase process. According to a study by , 22% of Internet users close a website if it takes more than three seconds to load.
while a 35% do so if the waiting time reaches five seconds. This translates into the abandonment of your online store and that your potential customer goes to the competition.
A recommendation to measure the loading speed of a site is to use tools such as Google. In addition, if the performance is not optimal, Google penalizes the websites that are slow and reduces their visibility on the Internet.
🛒 Have you already done the 30-day free trial and want to continue selling online? I discovered , maintain your store from $599 per month and show the world what you are capable of!
11 Tiendanube templates to create your virtual business
All the Tiendanube templates that we are going to mention below have, among other things, with:
- carousel of images on the home page,
- space to put Youtube or Vimeo videos,
- informative banners with icons, texts and links,
- shipping cost calculator,
- media display of and ,
- featured products on the homepage,
- seeker of ,
- space to add promotions,
- customizable fonts and colors,
- newsletter subscription form,
- button of ,
- free feature upgrades and much more.
Another advantage of choosing Tiendanube templates is that you will have 11 predesigned themes that allow you to modify the headers, colors, typography, banners, buttons, pages and photographs according to your brand identity.
The 11 Tiendanube templates that you can use when creating your store are:
It is an impressive design, designed to show all the content at 100% of the screen.
- The side menu allows the user to easily navigate and find the products they are looking for.
- Include banners and images so you can convey your visual identity.
- Ability to choose the order in which items are displayed on the home page.
- Users have the option to add items to the shopping cart from the listing, featured and related products.
In this template the protagonists are the images and the products.
- It allows you to customize the header so that you present the news of your store.
- You can choose the size of the main column of your website, where the content is displayed.
Designed for stores with many products and categories, where the search box in the catalog is prioritized.
- The template allows you to adjust the style of the icons (thin or thick), right down to the rounded edges of the images.
- The carousel of images is ideal to show the star products of your business.
- The home page can be divided into three sections to take advantage of your products or news.
It is a clean and current design, with spaces to upload banners and large images.
- It has two versions and is useful for businesses in the clothing and home sectors.
- It gives the customer the ability to make quick purchases.
- Product listings can be displayed in 2, 3 or 4 rows to highlight the properties of each item.
The theme offers rich colors and a consistent aesthetic to give your content more presence.
- The uniform aesthetic of this design brings dynamism and authenticity to your online store.
- Allows you to create quick accesses to the main categories for better navigation.
- Showcase your profile posts on Instagram so you can spread the word about your business and get more followers.
It has rounded edges, large text and a relaxed design.
- This e-commerce template is great for brands that are always on the go, innovating, and reinventing themselves.
- The text in the images of the carousel (located in the home page) can be edited. For example, you can add a title, a button or a link to the image.
- It has three customizable tabs to highlight products, offers or sections.
It is a dynamic template, based on design principles established by Google for mobile.
- The star products will be located in strategic places on your site to have more visibility.
- It gives you the option to post a video on YouTube or Vimeo to tell your entrepreneurial story.
It has wide margins designed to transmit tranquility, simplicity or serenity to users.
- It has a clean and simple design.
- It has a large number of banners on the home page to show your categories, promotions and relevant news.
- It allows you to publish multimedia content through YouTube or Vimeo.
It has an elegant design with horizontal images that is characterized by the organization of the components across the width of the screen.
- It is easy to navigate for the user.
- Presents a list of featured products on the home page.
- It has a specific space to place banners, offers and a button on the home page.
It is ideal for dynamic visual proposals with a lot of movement.
- It is ideal for cloud food, beverage and apparel stores.
- It consists of an image and text module that allows adding value to products.
- Item listings have different sizes for placing images.
The theme prioritizes the image of the brand, while showing and inviting the purchase of its products.
- The multimedia content on the home page is one of its greatest attributes.
- The image carousel and the social media module can be customized.
- Design fits deco, home and pet brands.
💡 View a demo of each of these templates, as well as their variants according to the item, in the.
I chose your Tiendanube template!
Tips for choosing the ideal template for your Tiendanube
Before choosing the design of a web page, take into account these aspects that will help you build your brand, strengthen yourself and, above all, guide users to convert them into customers:
Let us begin!
Beyond improving the aesthetics of your online store, a template ensures that users are able to navigate your website and find the product they are looking for.
calls to action
The calls to action or call to action (CTA) are the elements that they serve to guide the user to perform a specific actionfor example, subscribing to a newsletter, completing a form, making an inquiry or buying a product.
💡 Are you looking for creative ideas for your CTAs? Download this e-book with the best examples!
The templates for cloud stores are varied and fit all types of items. For example, there are designs that contain specific spaces to upload visual material such as…